1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 8, 2012 1:06 AM by oldie

Save PDF from URL FM Go 12

oldie

I wrote a parser for the Pubmed database and tried to insert a PDF file in a container field with the "Insert from URL" script step. It works fine on the Windows 7 desktop (read, scroll zoom etc.). In FM Go it seems also to be o.K. The container field shows a preview from the PDF. But if I want to open the file for reading an error occurs --> File "?" could not opened. File not found. The same behavior with the send with email function. But no problem with the export function, I can export the PDF to the FM Go file browser and read it. I used also the dialog option to see if the file name is right.

Here is the script (for testing I used the source of a web viewer):

Variable setzen [ $Quelle_Viewer; Wert :LiesLayoutobjektAttribut ("viewer" ; "Quelle" ) ]

Aus URL einfügen [Auswahl; Bibliografie::Medienfeld ; $Quelle_viewer]

Am I wrong or is there a bug?

Thanks for help.

Oldie

• 1. Re: Save PDF from URL FM Go 12
          oldie

Update and solution.

I played with other contents in the container with the same bug. Also a new created database with only one container field showed the this problem. On the iPad 2 from my wife all works fine. After a restart of my New iPad (3) I can now open the content of the container field. I have no idea whats happend. Perhaps a cache problem in IOS. If an admin read the post send it to the FM Go team please.

Thanks

Oldie