4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 6, 2012 4:42 AM by CICT

Desperately Need Help

spottrader

I run a telephone answering service, currently using a specially written database based on PC. It is really a nightmare to use and I would like to rewrite it and have it running on the web so my operators can log on and operate on line whereever they are. Can anybody help me with either telling me what I need or where I can get it written?

Many thanks

• 1. Re: Desperately Need Help
          spottrader

I am in London. I don't think I've got enough experience to write it myself. Would you have a list of recommended databasers?

• 2. Re: Desperately Need Help
            spottrader

I am based in London. I Don't really have the expertise to write it myself though

• 3. Re: Desperately Need Help
              rob.speakman

Hi Spottrader,

It sounds like you have a very interesting project. I own a London based company recently set up called We Know Data. We've got years of Filemaker experience and only use certified developers. We work to fixed cost projects and have a very visual proposal process. This means you will be able to see very clearly what you will be delivered.

If you're interested in having a meeting please feel free to give me a call or email, I've place my email signature below with my details. I have availablity to meet next week if you are interested in discussing your requirement further.

Either way it sounds like Filemaker is a perfect fit for your project.

Kind Regards

Rob

Rob Speakman

We Know Data

Unit 4a Plough Studios

Nine Park Hill

London SW4 9NS

Phone: +44 208 144 9642

Mobile: +44 7900 921 524

URL:          www.WeKnowData.net (We're currently building the website which will be up next week)

Twitter:           @WeKnowData

• 4. Re: Desperately Need Help
                CICT

Hi

We can vouch for Rob Speakman's ability to help you and we do not have additional capacity to take on additional work on at the moment.

However, as an alternative to a web based system you may want to have a look at our Citrix hosted service to allow access to the full capabilities of FileMaker from any computer, IOS or Android device from any location running very close to local network speeds (some people we've migrated to the cloud have not seen any degradation in speed from the LAN). This allows the full power and flexibility of FileMaker to be utilised without the compromises and increased development costs that web presentation demands and offers better security. Our advertised prices will be reduced shortly due to expansion and resulting lower unit operating costs.

We work with a number of other developers to bring standard FileMaker solutions to the cloud for fast anywhere access.

If you have a few moments we have videos at http://www.filemakerdatabases.co.uk/pages/cloudsupport.html and http://www.filemakerdatabases.co.uk/pages/videodemos.html

I hope this is of interest.

Andy