San Diego, CA - April 12, 2012 - Productive Computing, Inc., a Platinum member of the FileMaker Business Alliance, is proud to announce the availability of FileMaker® Pro database hosting for FileMaker Pro versions 7 - 12. Features include a free annual system analysis and report, backups accessible via Dropbox, superior performance by utilizing SSD server hard drives with unlimited bandwidth and up to 100 Mb/s upload speed. Sign up for a FREE 30 day trial today!
"What makes more sense than to have certified FileMaker Pro experts providing FileMaker Pro database hosting? Our staff is dedicated to personally walk each customer through their hosting setup process so that it is easy and pleasant for even the most novice computer user. We will review and analyze your system annually and provide a detailed report on the condition of your solution with recommendations on what you could do to improve it or how you could benefit by incorporating the latest FileMaker Pro features. Not only do we care about your hosting experience, but we care about the solution you are running your business on." - Marc Larochelle, CEO, Productive Computing, Inc.
Database hosting can be purchased for $50.00/month and includes the following features:
- Free 30 day trial / no setup fee.
- Free 1 hour consultation and database analysis on how we can optimize your solution's performance.
- Free annual system analysis and detailed report on the condition of your solution with recommendations for improvement.
- Daily and Weekly Backups: Have access to your weekly backups via Dropbox.
- 5 Database Files: Additional database files may be added for $5/month/database.
- 5 GB Storage Space: Additional GB may be added for $5/month/1 GB.
- 10 Users: Additional users may be added for $5/month/user.
- 5 Instant Web Publishing (IWP) Users: Additional users may be added for $1/month/user.
- Non-virtualized FileMaker 11 and 12 servers running SSD drives for maximum performance.
- Unlimited bandwidth and upload speeds up to 100 Mb/s.
- Optional direct connection to FileMaker Server's control panel (FileMaker Pro 12 solutions only).
- Supports FileMaker Pro versions 7 - 12.
For more information on FileMaker database hosting services, please visit http://www.productivecomputing.com/FileMakerHosting.php
About Productive Computing, Inc.
Since 1996, Productive Computing, Inc. has been helping its customers become more efficient and profitable by implementing custom software solutions using FileMaker Pro. Utilizing FileMaker Pro as a rapid application development tool, their certified FileMaker developers can create custom applications that a business can run on their Windows or Macintosh desktop computers, in a web browser, on an iPad or iPhone or shared simultaneously on all of these platforms.
Productive Computing, Inc. also produces several off the shelf productivity solutions such as Core3 CRM, Core2 CRM, Core2 Invoices, FM Work Orders, OrgPlanner and IT Asset Manager as well as a suite of FileMaker Pro plug-ins that allow FileMaker Pro to integrate with third party applications including Outlook, QuickBooks, Entourage, the Apple Address Book and iCal, PDF forms, credit card processing, digital signatures and biometric fingerprint scanners.
Productive Computing, Inc. is one of only a few companies in the United States to have earned the highly respected Platinum level membership within the FileMaker Business Alliance and recently won the exclusive FileMaker Business Alliance Partner of the Year award.
Productive Computing, Inc.
950 Boardwalk, Suite 205
San Marcos, CA 92078
Productive Computing, Inc.