Sorry about the "Need help please" thing. Most everyone who posts needs help.
Going to try relating the "Contact" table with a global field in the "Contact" table and relate it to the the "Event" table "k_ID_Event."
I've partially solved this problem. Not sure it was the best way butI was able to create my "Check-In" layout relationships by doing the following.
- I created the "Contacts" table TO "Events_EventsCheckIn_Contacts"
- In Layout Manager I used this TO for my "show records" setting. This gave me access to all the contacts.
- I added a global Field "k_CheckIn_ID" to the "Contacts" table with the options "Global,Numeric Only"
- I linked the above field with the "Event" Table "kp_ID_Event"
- Now I can lock the Check-In Layout to one event.
This may not be the best way to do this but at least I'm learning. Now I have to work on scripting the button to create new record in the associated event table and then have it print the credential.