0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 29, 2012 5:22 AM by crisippolite

[ANN] FILEMAKER TRAINING SERIES- LOS ANGELES JUNE 2012

crisippolite

http://WWW.ISOLUTIONSTRAINING.COM/images/index_r1_c1.jpg

FileMaker  Training Series 5-day: LOS ANGELES JUNE 18-22 2012 (Learnet Academy) (email training@isolutions-inc.com) for details. * Please contact for Details

FileMaker  Training Series 5-day: CHICAGO, IL AUG 2012 (email training@isolutions-inc.com) for details. * Please contact for Details

----

Next Public classes: *If you have a certain city in mind, please email with your request. Cities currently requested: LA, Portland, San Francisco, Chicago, Florida, New York, Arizona, Seattle

Please see Private Onsite classes for information on classes held at your location!

NEXT CLASS: NEXT TRAINING CLASS DETAILS (JUNE 18-22, 2012)

EMAIL training@isolutions-inc.com for pricing, details and discounts!

Trainer: Cris Ippolite (lynda.com author, FileMaker DEVCON FTS Track Chairperson, veteran trainer and speaker)

Title: FileMaker Training Series

Level: Beginner/Intermediate
              Dates: Monday -Friday (9am-5pm)
              Cost: see description
              Instructors: Cristoffer Ippolite
              Telephone: 1-888-212-4620
              Location: Learnet Academy- 3251 West 6th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90020

View Larger Map

SEE SAMPLE TRAINING VIDEOS HERE

HOTELS NEARBY

FileMaker Training Series: Los Angeles, CA

Here are the details:

The 5 day certification course offered by iSolutions is $1349 plus materials.
      (Materials are $99 from the FileMaker Store but are also offered at a special $60/ea rate for this class!)

Please email us, cris@isolutions-inc.com, or call 888-212-4620 for details.

** IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN REGISTERING MORE THAN ONE ATTENDEE, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR VOLUME PRICING

In addition to offering the full five day course ($1349 + materials) there is also the "a la carte" option.

Course Description/Syllabus

Monday- BEGINNER CLASS $199+$60 per materials

1. Using FileMaker Pro
              2. Working with Fields
              3. Working with Layouts

Tuesday
              4. Data Modeling
              5. Calculation Functions

Wednesday
              6. Scripts
              7. Reporting

Thursday
              8 Security
              9. Intermediate and Advanced Techniques

Friday
              10. FileMaker Server
              11. Connectivity
              12. Web Publishing

You can take Day One or Day Five independently, but Day Two, Three and Four must be taken together.

Your instructor will be Cris Ippolite.

VISA / MC / AMEX / CHECK accepted

Contact us if you have questions on pricing or if you would like a detailed breakdown of all modules.

CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS

"A year after attending the week long FileMaker Pro series training, we had a solution that was working pretty well.  We had, however, run into a few roadblocks, and problems that we couldn’t quite solve.  We contacted Cris and he came to our site and did some training for us working on our database.  The training was so worth the time and money.  The opportunity to work on our database with the actual problems that we were facing was so much more beneficial then if we had worked on a training database.  We walked away from the training feeling much more knowledgeable about FileMaker Pro and feeling very confident to go on to the next steps to make our databases effective.
            We would recommend this type of training to anyone that is using FileMaker Pro to develop real time, web based databases.  Cris is an excellent, knowledgeable instructor.   He made this training fun and interesting.  We will be contacting him again for his guidance and expertise.
      "

- Patty and Ralph- U.S. Geological Survey

" As a pretty basic level user of computers and databases, I was a bit skeptical when I found out the File Maker class I would be attending was to last five days. I was sure that had to be overkill. Boy was I wrong! I had underestimated what a useful tool File Maker is. Also, the delivery of the information was great. Cris keeps the class involved with excersises, questions and just the right amount of humor. I use a File Maker database to store and retrieve information about aircraft, and work in an environment that requires me to have that information quickly. File Maker sure fits that bill. Thanks again, Cris for a great class. "

- Greg Daugherty Aircraft Maintenance Controller United Airlines

"Hello.  I just wanted you to know that we have Cris Ippolite at our site for on-site basic & technical training for FileMaker in Oct 2007.  While we gave him a very difficult training scenario - large number of students, students w/o DB experience, etc - Cris did a fine job for us and we are looking forward to working with him again in the future - for either app development and/or additional training."

-Edward Feater-  www.guidance-center.org.

"I really enjoyed participating in your class.  It was extremely beneficial.  You are an excellent instructor.  FileMarker Pro is an amazing database software program.  It is the answer to our needs.  I know that we will be able to create exactly what we are looking for.  Thanks again!"
            -Sandy Miller Goldring, Hertz & Lichtenstein, LLP

"In December I attended the Cris' classes "Master the essentials of FileMaker 9." Wow! I bought my first FileMaker license over 2 years ago.  I am not a full time professional developer.  I'm founder and CEO of my own 11 person consulting company. Because of the class and Cris' teaching style, the text book and the sample files and solutions provided -- I'm further along in finishing my solution in just a few weeks than I was during 2 years of floundering around in the wilderness. I may not be ready for DevCon yet, but I'm now ready to develop the solution my company needs.

Thanks, Cris."

Christopher W. Tipper - President Palatine Office- Hunter Benefits.com

"We're delighted to hear about your success in working with FileMaker Pro and Cris Ippolite.  You are most certainly working with one of the most distinguished FileMaker developers in the world."

Kevin Mallon- FileMaker, Inc

"Cris, thanks again for a great week of classes. I had a pretty good time, got out of the office, and learned a few tricks along the way. Most importantly, I think a number of people in our work group have a much more positive feeling about FM and how they can improve their skills. I myself was inspired to come back and clean up this custom calc that I had played with over the past year or so."

William E Keene, PhD MPH -Senior Epidemiologist
              Acute & Communicable Disease Prevention Oregon Public Health Services

"Anyone could stand in front of a group and simply read the course lessons to us.  But Cris did a great job of going off the material whenever he found it more beneficial for the group to tackle one of our real life issues/challenges."

Kevin Kleinhenz- Academy of Motions Pictures Arts and Sciences

FileMaker says:

"As a FileMaker  Authorized Trainer, iSolutions Training has undergone training directly from FileMaker, Inc. to  deliver the FileMaker Training Series programs and has extensive knowledge of  FileMaker best practices and solutions. The courses are highly customized to  accelerate learning and increase individual productivity. FileMaker recognizes  and recommends Cris Ippolite as a qualified trainer."

Training reviews: click here and here