360Works Releases MirrorSync, a synchronization tool to read and write to FileMaker databases anywhere.
ATLANTA- 360Works, a leading FileMaker product developer and innovator, is proud to announce the release of MirrorSync! MirrorSync is an easy-to-use data replication tool that quickly and seamlessly syncs an offline database running on FileMaker Go or FileMaker Pro with a multi-user database hosted by FileMaker Server. Mobile users can carry an offline copy of their database with them on their iOS device and sync up with the server any time. Home or remote users can work on a fast local copy of their database and then sync their laptop or desktop computer with FileMaker Server, which caches their data and solves WAN performance problems.
MirrorSync offers many powerful features:
- No plugins required - sync is done with native FileMaker scripting and web viewers. Just send a copy of the database to anybody with FileMaker Pro and they are ready to sync.
- No scripting required - MirrorSync dynamically writes all the scripts for you
- Automatic conflict resolution
- Guided setup utility - requires no advanced FileMaker knowledge
- Fast, incremental sync operations - Syncs usually take just a few seconds. Users click a button whenever they want to sync.
- Create, modify, delete, and work with related records
- No need to work across a slow internet connection - Work on a fast local copy and sync your data whenever you choose
360Works' MirrorSync works with both FileMaker 11 and 12, and can run on an iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or computer running Mac OS X or Windows since there are no plugins required. After installing MirrorSync on your FileMaker Server and running the simple cross-platform configuration utility, MirrorSync dynamically generates a synchronization script that users run whenever they're ready to sync. Users can delete, add, or modify records and simply run the sync script whenever they want to update their offline copy of the database with FileMaker server. It even works with related data, and does not require you to change anything about how you generate unique IDs.
MirrorSync is available immediately for purchase from 360works.com/mirrorsync. Pricing starts at $695, which includes syncing for two FileMaker solutions and up to 10 devices. Devices can include computers or an iOS device such as an iPad. Extra devices are only $95 for one or $490 for ten. There is a free trial version available as well. Discounts are available for education and non-profit organizations.
Located in metro Atlanta, 360Works, a FileMaker Platinum Business Alliance member, has been providing FileMaker-based solutions for 15 years. The company is a leading developer of both shrink-wrapped and custom database design solutions for clients such as NASA, Pixar, US Marines, Make-A-Wish foundation and others. The company is credited for its forward-thinking solutions, dedication and unparalleled client service.
For further information:
Jesse Barnum, President