2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 1, 2012 9:12 AM by Stephen Huston

FileMaker 12 for Mac not rendering properly

worldcloud

We have a client which sent us a screen snap from his Mac with FIleMaker 12v1. The screen is not rendering properly, yet all his other apps are working fine. He has re-installed FileMaker 12 and has made sure his MacOs X is fully updated to 10.7.x

When he first described it to me I thought it may be a bad font, but in looking at the image, I'm just confused.

Any ideas?

• 1. Re: FileMaker 12 for Mac not rendering properly
          sporobolus

on 2012-05-31 14:20 worldcloud wrote

We have a client which sent us a screen snap from his Mac with FIleMaker 12v1. The screen is not rendering properly, yet all his other apps are working fine. He has re-installed FileMaker 12 and has made sure his MacOs X is fully updated to 10.7.x

When he first described it to me I thought it may be a bad font, but in looking at the image, I'm just confused.

Any ideas?

your attachment renders at a tiny size, so i can't say much, but since it is

titled "blurred text.png" i wonder if scaling might be to blame?

otherwise need a clearer picture, and/or more information such as whether this

happens with any database that is opened, or just specific ones

• 2. Re: FileMaker 12 for Mac not rendering properly
            Stephen Huston

Or is there a chance he's viewing the screen zoomed out to less than 100%. (Might be how he got that too-tiny-to -read screenshot.)