I've had a public-facing PHP-to-FMP form to collect prospective clients' info for several years now... Recently decided to go to IWP for 2 reasons:
1) greater control over layout/UI appearance; and
2) I added SuperContainer to our form to allow attachment of documents
Since going to IWP, we've had 3-5 visitors per week report that they filled out the form -- but all we receive/see is the attached file in SuperContainer...
1) this is a guest account/auto-create-new-record setup
1) the web publishing/IWP timeout is set to 60 minutes on the server (FMSA 11)
2) the "submit" button on the IWP form includes the script step "Commit Records/Requests [Skip data entry validation; No dialog]"
Thanks for any input!