1 2 Previous Next 18 Replies Latest reply on Jun 19, 2012 3:37 PM by Stephen Huston

Save as PDF changed in FMA12?

mfl666

Just wondering if there have been changes to the "Save records as PDF" in FMA12.

Normally in FMA11 we would create style spec packs to send to China which would be about minimum 10 pages and about 6MB in size.

We just got our data back after being recovered from a catastrophic drive failure plus our server wasn't configured properly so we didn't have any back ups.

FMA12 server was loaded on a MAC mini as was our data because the main server is still being repaired.

We currently have other issues with the users trying to add anything to the data base so I am tasked with creating these spec packs until they are fixed.

I ran the job and ended up with a 29MB file, yikes.

Nothing extra was generated in the PDF so we're not sure why the huge size, it's not something we can email.

Most of the users are at 10.6.8 and we are currently in the process of upgrading everyone to 10.7 in the hopes that it will clear up some of our other issues we are having.

Michael

Message was edited by: mfl666 Judging by all the posts I'm not the only one that seems to be having this issue. How it Filemaker you going to offer up a fix to this?

1 2 Previous Next