MirrorSync from 360Works is a bidirectional synchronization tool for syncing FileMaker Server with offline databases running in FileMaker Pro or FileMaker Go. MirrorSync requires no plug-ins, runs on either a laptop or an iOS device, and is easy to add to your existing FileMaker solution.
In this free webinar from FM Academy on June 28 at 2pm EST, you will learn how to:
- Enable home / remote office users to work in FileMaker Pro at maximum speed, instead of connecting over the WAN with a cable or DSL connection.
- Enter data on an iPad without 3G or wifi access, and then transfer it to your FileMaker Server
- Attach photos and signatures to records that are transferred to your FileMaker Server
- Carry a read-only copy of your solution with you at all times on your laptop or iPad for instant access
- Switch seamlessly between working on a local copy of your database on a laptop and iOS device, using a two-way sync with the server
About the Sponsor and Presenter:
This webinar is being offered by FM Academy, a consortium of leading FileMaker development companies in the United States. All FM Academy members are Platinum-level members of the FileMaker Business Alliance, and our purpose is to further educate FileMaker users and developers to encourage best practices and foster further adoption of the software.
The presenter for this webinar will be Jesse Barnum, president of 360Works. 360Works is a FileMaker Business Alliance Platinum member in Atlanta, Georgia. Jesse established 360Works in 1996, and is a regular speaker at the FileMaker Developer Conference. He and his brother Sam are the co-authors of MirrorSync, as well as many other products in the 360Works portfolio.
Reserve your Webinar seat now.