0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 18, 2012 2:40 AM by jaymanpowerme

I'm looking for a Senior Technical Consultant - FileMaker, for a permanent position based in DUBAI. Please contact me ASAP if you're interested. Thanks!

jaymanpowerme

I'm an IT Recruiter and I'm searching for a Snr. Technical Consultant - FileMaker for one of my clients based in Dubai. This is a permanent position and my client is open to candidates relocating from anywhere in the world. If you're interesed, please contact me for further details on jay.rayment@manpower-me.com or 00971-4-433-5395.

Some details of the selection Criteria below:

8. SELECTION CRITERIA

Essential:

7 – 10 years of working experience as a Technical consultant/Lead programmer on FileMaker pro advanced/server advanced.

Proven experience in database design, GUI design, workflow programming, scripting and interfacing FileMaker applications with non-FileMaker platforms like .Net, SQL Server and Oracle etc.

Experience with use of relational database for FileMaker as MS SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle.

University degree in field of technology or application programming.

Mandatory in-depth knowledge of at least one of the following business area(s): Inventory Management, Warehouse management, Supply Chain management, MRP, Flight Scheduling, Flight Cargo Tracking and procurement.

 In depth knowledge on business processes & procedures

Good communication skills.

Good presentation and requirement elicitation skills.

Hard working, team player, self motivated, focused with a "can do" attitude.

Ability to work under strict timelines and un-supervised.

Experience working in a multi-cultural environment.

Desirable:

 FileMaker 10/11/12 certified developer.

Hands on experience on Visual basic and VB.Net