Hi, i have the same issue, do you find a solution ? Thanks
Sorry, i found the solution :
Field boundaries and background color do not show in Preview mode, when saving records as PDF or when printing records.
- Create a FileMaker Pro file with one text field.
- Create a record and enter a value such as "abc"
- In Layout mode, add a Fill color to the text field.
- In the Layout Setup dialog box (Layouts > Layout Setup...) make sure “delineate fields on current record only” check box is checked
- Save layout and enter Preview mode.
No field boundaries and background color show in Preview mode.
Make sure the “delineate fields on current record only” check box is not checked. This option is selected by default when creating new layouts.