Nickenich, Germany - MonkeyBread Software today is pleased to announce MBS FileMaker Plugin 2.8 for Mac OS X or Windows, the latest update to their product that is easily the most powerful plugin currently available for FileMaker Pro. As the leading database management solution for Windows, Mac, and the web, the FileMaker Pro Integrated Development Environment supports a plugin architecture that can easily extend the feature set of the application. MBS FileMaker Plugin 2.8 has been updated for Filemaker 12 and now includes 1100 different functions, and the versatile plugin has gained more than 100 new features:
- With our new Audit functions you can log all changes on a database in a log table. This way you always know who edited what value in what table. And you can restore the old state if needed. On normal workflow the performance cost is not noticeable.
- For Mac OS X 10.8 you can now send notifications to the new notification center. For example for reminders or to report status for background activity. With a runtime you can have your runtime launched when the notification was clicked. And if your solution is running, you can receive a script call when the notification was shown to your user.
- New RemoteControl functions allow you to move the mouse programmatically and press the mouse buttons. Also you can press keys and on Windows enumerate all windows on the system. This functions can help you scripting other applications.
- New file functions allow you to copy, move and rename files and folders. Of course you can also move files/folders to the trash. And using Files.List function you learn what files and folders exist in a given folder.
Read about all changes in detail in the release notes on our website. Please also take time to check our more than 100 example databases showing you the functionality of our plugin.
* Mac OS X 10.4 or later, and Intel processor
* Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
* FileMaker Pro 7.0 to 12.0
* 50 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MBS FileMaker Plugin 2.8 for Mac OS X or Windows is available directly from the MonkeyBread website with licenses starting at just $149 (USD). Not all functions are available in both versions - check specifications. A free trial download is also available. Meet us at the Filemaker Conference in Salzburg, Austria.
Monkeybread Software: http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/
MBS FileMaker Plugin Website: http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/FileMaker/
Function Reference: http://www.mbsplugins.eu/
Download Free Trial: http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/FileMaker/download.shtml
Located in beautiful Nickenich, Germany, MonkeyBread Software is a privately held company founded in 2000 by Christian Schmitz. MonkeyBread Software focuses on the Macintosh and Windows platforms. With over eleven years as a software developer, Christian's aim is developing unique and useful utilities, complemented by first-class customer support. Copyright 2000-2012 Christian Schmitz Software GmbH. MonkeyBread Software is a registered trademark of Christian Schmitz, Nickenich. All Rights Reserved. Apple, and the Apple logo are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. FileMaker Pro and FileMaker are trademarks of FileMaker, Inc. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.