I'm running FileMaker Server 11 on a Windows Server 2008 machine with IIS7. I've done quite a bit of tracking down and found that each of my database queries is taking 2 seconds. This is with a tiny database (2 or 3 records as no-one is using it yet). I've tried the following (before these it was 5 seconds per database query):
* Turned off all logging on Web Publishing
* Turned off XML, XSLT and IWP
* My tables are indexed on the fields searched for.
I've tracked it down to the curl_exec command in the FileMaker PHP libraries FileMaker/Implementation/FileMakerImpl.php line 368, which says:
$Vd1fc8eaf = curl_exec($Vd88fc6ed);
Question - what can I do to tweak settings to get this running more sensibly...
From some looking around, I wonder if the java virtual machine is being run in 'client' mode instead of 'server' mode, but I can't find any way of changing this for the FileMaker Web Publishing executable.
Thanks very much.