Whenever I open my database in FMGO after not using it for a while, it gives me the message "Performing a Consistency Chek". Here is the sequence of events:
- Open File in Go (no problem)
- Use File
- Click the iPhone Home Button
- Hours later...Open File again in FMGo (FMGO didn't just open last file I was in)
- Consistency Chek Message comes up and the file opens
- Is there a way to avoid this? I'm sure the file will eventually get damaged if this continues.
- Can I trigger any Script Triggers when the Home Button is clicked?