Never mind, I solved it. I was trying to reference the wrong table...
I I used the Clener as the Main table which has a week number (clac) field, this can be adjusted through a date selection. This relationship together with the Cleaner ID = Task::Assigened Cleaner ID provides and easy way to filter the weeks. and tasks per cleaner.
Then I set up 7 portals, which filder the days of the week and are sorted by start time. Voila, a simple schedule. You could now also set up aportal for the morning and the afternoon to sperate and make it clearer visually. I have also set the conditional formatting to show in varying shades of color to differentiate the time slots.