I have the latest version of FMS Advanced running on Windows 2008.
(1) The system tray clock indicates that the local machine time is also 8:00AM.
(2) The time zone for the local machine is EST.
(3) I create a schedule using the Schedule Assistant
(4) At the bottom of the screen there is a message saying that all dates and times are based on FileMaker Server time, which is 8:00AM.
(5) I set the Once per Day radio button
(6) I set the time for 1:00AM
(7) The schedule summary page indicates that the new schedule is to run once per day, every day, at 4:00AM.
(8) The schedule executes once per day, every day, at 4:00AM.
FMS obviously thinks it's in the Pacific Time Zone, even though the local machine thinks it's in the EST zone.
How do I change the time zone for FMS?