6 Replies Latest reply on Oct 2, 2012 10:29 AM by CarstenLevin

Are themes supported in Custom Web Publishing for ver 12?

AllegroDataSolutions

I have been developing in FMPA 12 since its release, but have not yet implimented IWP or custom web publishing on any solution. I will be trying both on two upcoming projects. One, developed by my client in FMP 11 will be converted to 12 and the other is a solution that I developed in version 12. The plan is to try IWP first for both solutions, then to replace it with custom publishing if needed.

I recall reading earlier posts about IWP not being compatible with ver 12 themes. For the solution I developed in ver 12, I assume that means making copies of the current layouts that will be shared on the web and changing the theme to "classic". Any other issues I should know about with this approach?

For the solution developed in ver 11, I will have to first convert it to version 12, then repair anything that doesn't work. In doing the conversion, I assume all layouts will be assigned the "classic" theme. Is there anything else I need to do to make them work with IWP or custom web publishing?

Finally, does FM Server 12v still support PHP for custom web publishing? If not, what do I need to do to make it work?

Thanks.