We upgraded over the weekend. Seemed to go smoothly until printing documents today.
It seems as though Filemaker is producing massively oversized print spools. Single page delivery notes for example were around 500k in FM11 but in FM12 130Mb (yes you did read that correctly).
It appears the same across several of our printed pages, huge files that take an eternity to print. We have tried creating a brand new FM12 file and adding a single 45k jpeg to a layout and printing, resulting in a 50Mb print spool.
We have tried with different printers (which all functioned fine with FM11), different print drivers and bonjour versions.
This is impacting on our business pretty badly as we produce 1000's of printed documents a day.