2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 8, 2012 1:31 AM by AndreasT

Modifying tab control header gradient or color on Green theme

AndreasT

It does not seem to be a way to change the colors that the Green theme use for the gradient of Tab Control headers. The Appearance tab shows that no color or style is applied. I can choose a color and style here, but it replaces the gradient in the header as well as coloring the whole tab panel. The same goes for changing the top border color. I just want to make the header gradient a little lighter. Am I missing something here or is this impossible?

Cheers,

Andreas

• 1. Re: Modifying tab control header gradient or color on Green theme
          reelsteve

I haven't played with the CSS for the tab control yet but I drive past it all the time on my way to the webviewer and container CSS (referring to the CSS buried in the themes folder).

There are a good many CSS selectors for the tab panels.  The ones that come to mind are the two sets, one for the tab panel and the other for the tab control.  It is pretty clear that filemaker assembles these with 2 objects in mind versus how they are presented (as one tab panel object) once they make it to the layout level where we start our design process.  U should be able to tweak them both independently from inside the CSS.  Good luck.  Steve.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Modifying tab control header gradient or color on Green theme
            AndreasT

Thanks for the input, Steve. However, I am not going to modify the theme CSS. I was looking for advice on whether I missed something in the UI in FM 12 on how to modify these items.

Cheers,

Andreas