Friendly reminder: deadline to register is THIS Friday, 11/9/2012 !
FileMaker Server 101
FileMaker Server is often the most critical component of a multi-user FileMaker system, but surprisingly, many installations of FileMaker Server or FileMaker Server Advanced are configured incorrectly, putting the entire solution at risk.
This course will teach you how to:
- Pick hardware that will give you the best performance for your money on Mac or Windows.
- Optimize your OS settings.
- Understand the differences between FileMaker Server and FileMaker Server Advanced.
- Properly install and configure FileMaker Server.
- Upload databases to FileMaker Server.
- Schedule and monitor backups of your databases.
- Include FileMaker Server backups in your company backup strategy.
If you are currently in charge of installing and administrating a FileMaker Server, or soon will be, this three-hour course is perfect for quick and accurate preparation.