0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 14, 2012 9:05 AM by KenNewell

Stand Alone Conversion Tool FM12

KenNewell

Has anyone used the standalone conversion tool for converting files from .fp7 to .fmp12 and knows what error code 8496 with a message of "Balanced out begin and end folder makers" means?

A little background information: We are upgrading our servers and clients to FM12. We are installing our server on a new box and using this tool to convert our 40 files on the server in a batch process and then upload to our new server. I've converted the files several times which takes about 2 hours and have uploaded so we can test drive everything on the new server. This tool runs at the command line and I wrapped it inside another shell script so that I can process all of my 40 files at one time.

The first two times I scanned the conversion log and did not notice any error codes returned. However this time I took the log and imported into a FM DB so that I could search on the error code field and have found 2 instances of this error.

The documentation that come with the tool does not have error codes and/or their meanings.

Thanks.