I found a solution...
- FM Go
- Entering a layout in which the set tab order drives the user to a text field
- The on-screen keyboard does not show-up
- When the user touches the active field (first on tab order), the keyboard shows up for a short time and disappears, so the user can not enter the data.
- The way of entering to the layout is from a script, which is launched by an OnObjectModify trigger attached to a text field.
- The values of this text field must be choosen from a pop-up menu.
- I found that if I change to a drop down list the problem is solved...but I need a pop-up menu.
- Adding a 'Halt Script' step at the end of the script solves the problem.
- I do not know why it is necessary, but it works...
It depends on what your script attached to the OnObjectModify does.
With triggers, timing is everything. The OnObjectModify trigger is fired after the pop-up field is modified but still active which may mean that the focus is still on the pop-up when the new layout opens.
Try replacing the 'Halt Script' with 'Exit Script[Result:False]' instead.
Thanks for giving some light to what is behind the triggers. In fact the 'Halt Script' step solved the problem. I've tried w/ 'Exit Script[Result:False] and it does not work.