Can anyone suggest a way to drag an image from Portal A into Portal B and get the portal row number of Portal B?
In this database, there is a layout with 2 portals:
- portal A is a Repository of images that need to be assigned to a Location
- portal B is the list of Locations
- an image from Portal A is dragged into the Container field for each Location in Portal B
- the container field in Portal B has a ScriptTrigger set to trigger OnObjectModify
- as an image is dragged from Portal A to Portal B, the triggered script "removes" (excluded via the relationship) the Repository image from Portal A, leaving only "unassigned" photos in Portal A
When Portal B is "scrolled" downwards to allow an image drag into its Container field, I am having trouble capturing the portal row number of Portal B to return the user to that portal row. The drag-and-drop is initiated from Portal A (Repository) and the OnObjectModify script trigger is on the Container field in Portal B (Locations) but the script returns the active portal row as the portal row in Portal A.