We are looking for Mid-level and Advanced Developers to participate in test sessions that will be held in person in our San Mateo Office between Monday December 17th and Wednesday December 19th. Each session will last 1-1.5 hours, and you will be compensated with $100 USD for your time. (Business hours are preferred, but we can certainly be flexible to accommodate timing outside of regular business hours.)
What will your participation involve?
A one-on-one in person testing session in our San Mateo Office, where we will walk through a number of different scenarios in order to gain your feedback on possible changes to future implementations of FileMaker.
Do I qualify to participate?
In order to determine whether you are an ideal candidate for this round of testing, please provide the answers to the following questions:
- Do you own an iPad or an iPhone?
- Do you use FileMaker Pro?
- Do you use FileMaker Go?
- Do you currently get paid to develop database solutions in FileMaker?
- How familiar are you with databases and database terminology?
- If you are not selected for the December study, would you like to be contacted to participate in future studies?
If you meet these six qualifications and are interested in participating, then click to send a private message to the FileMaker Design Team before Monday, 12/17. If selected, you will be contacted by someone from the design team with details. Please know that we greatly appreciate your time and effort, but we can respond only to those who are selected for participation.