1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 11, 2012 3:17 PM by Malcolm

Viewing FileMaker data on the Web

I was wondering if viewing FileMaker data, in a nice visual layout (like in the Templates), is only available through the FileMaker Go app or FileMaker Pro Client App?

The reason I ask is because I setup the FileMaker pro client Trial app to test and did instant web publishing. I was able to view a basic excel sheet via the web, but I was not able to view the Task template.

If this is NOT possible please elaborate why... if it IS possible... what am I missing?

• 1. Re: Viewing FileMaker data on the Web
          Malcolm

I was wondering if viewing FileMaker data, in a nice visual layout (like in the Templates), is only available through the FileMaker Go app or FileMaker Pro Client App?

The reason I ask is because I setup the FileMaker pro client Trial app to test and did instant web publishing.  I was able to view a basic excel sheet via the web, but I was not able to view the Task template.

Are you using FMP v12? If so, the layout theme must be Classic.

The weird thing about this condition is that all the themes are CSS so it is hard to understand why they can't be used on the web.

Malcolm

1 of 1 people found this helpful