1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 27, 2012 10:12 AM by jcooper

Export Records Command Not Available Error 3

jcooper

Hi All,

I'm suddenly getting a "Command Not available" error (#3) when issuing an Export Records script step. The client is an iPhone 4s, server is FMPro 12 Advanced (mac). I say suddently because it DID work once upon a time and I cannot figure out what I changed to make it stop. I even created a new script in the same file with a brand nerw export records command and got the same error. I've tried with setting the export parth and fields specified and without. With dialog and without. Something in this file is stopping this command from workong but ONLY if the client is FMGO. FMPro clients work fine. Same script steps excactly. Privilege set has "Export Records" enabled (I tried running with full access just in case). Anyone else see this and have any idea why the command would not available if it's available in ScriptMaker when the Compatibility menu has iOS Selected?

Thanks,

Jeff

• 1. Re: Export Records Command Not Available Error 3
          jcooper

Oy. I should know better than to try to thinking this week every year.  I had installed custom menus that did not include Export Records.. so iOS was kicking back an error.  I'm not sure why a simllar menu set installed on MacOS did not also cause the error. But nevermind.  Conditionally addting the Export Records menu command back for the layout I'm using did the trick.