K2Punch is a database solution to generate, organize and share punch lists. Developed by technology and architecture professionals at King + King Architects, K2Punch streamlines punch list creation by enabling data entry, photography, editing and reporting on a single device.
- Create, duplicate, and merge punch lists.
- Copy punch lists to and from other K2Punch files, including those hosted by FileMaker Pro or FileMaker Server.
- Organize punch list items by room, area and date.
- Insert images from the iOS Photo Library or directly from the camera.
- Export data to an Excel workbook or a .csv, dBase, HTML, Merge or tab-delimited file.
- Export PDFs of images, automatically numbered to correspond with their punch list items.
- Generate reports with all punch list information, including the pictures.
- Save, view or Email all exported data and reports.
- It's not just for punch lists. Site surveys, condition surveys, general documentation, or anything where images and notes need to be collected, K2Punch can do it!
When opened on a Mac or PC in FileMaker Pro, K2Punch can do everything it does on an iOS device, plus:
- Export pictures as individual jpegs.
- Share with networked users also running FileMaker Pro or FileMaker Go.
Please visit www.kingarch.com/software for pricing and details.
Founded in 1868, King + King Architects is the oldest continually operating architecture firm in New York State. We are guided by our commitment to Community, Team, Legacy and Environment. We want to be the best architectural design firm. Period.
In 2013, after years of in-house development of custom FileMaker solutions, we ventured into the data side of A/E/C with the release of K2Punch.