AnsweredAssumed Answered

Solution taking over 6 min to perform a find

Question asked by PaulWebb on Jan 26, 2013
Latest reply on Feb 24, 2013 by PaulWebb

I've been working with FM Pro 11/12 Adv for the last year. I recently received funding to purchase FM 12 Server Adv for a 3 month beta. My file runs with no issues on my local machine. After uploading it to server I am seeing big delays with the following script.

The script in the image is taking 6+ mins to run. Specifically the last step: Go to Related Record. There are less than 5k records in the DB. I will everntually clear out all records and connect directly to an Oracle DB to show records.

Screen Shot 2013-01-26 at 11.33.43 AM.png

Server:

FM 12 Server Adv - 12.0.2.232 - Planning to have this upgrade to 12.0.3 this coming week.

I increased the DB cache to the max allowed as suggested by the config guide. 2045MB

Running on Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 (6.1.7601, Service Pack 1), with 8 logical processor core(s)

The only access I have to the server is remotely via the Admin Console.

I created a compact copy which did not help and I tried to recover the file and there were no issues found. Need some direction on where to investigate or things to try. I'm afraid the poor performance could kill my project!

Thanks for reading and any direction you can provide.

Outcomes