Ghent, Belgium - February 11, 2013 - myFMbutler, the makers of Clip Manager, the DoScript plug-in, PrinterSwitch and AutoSender, today announced the immediate availability of DoSQL 2.0.
About myFMbutler DoSQL 2.0
myFMbutler DoSQL 2.0 is a FileMaker Pro plug-in for Windows and Macintosh that allows you to manipulate FileMaker data from FileMaker calculations.
• uses SQL statements to select, update, create or delete FileMaker records.
• writes to FileMaker fields directly, using a calculation with SQL statements
• does complex portal filtering
• easily updates data in unrelated tables
• keeps a change log of your records, add rollback functionality, audit trails, etc.
• limits the number of tables, relationships, fields, and scripts required for certain tasks
• doesn't require any drivers
What is new?
• New DoSQL functions with simplified syntax, allows you to query and manipulate data without any SQL knowledge
• Returns native FileMaker data types like dates, images, formatted text, …
• Execute queries with parameters, to prevent SQL injection.
• Functions to work with result sets
• Debug tools to help you find SQL issues in your solution
• FileMaker Server 12 compatible
FileMaker Pro 12 or FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced
FileMaker Pro 11 or FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced
FileMaker Server 12 or FileMaker Server 12 Advanced
Pricing and availability
myFMbutler DoSQL 2.0 is available today. DoSQL 2.0 prices start at EUR 29,- (about USD 38,-) for a single user version for Windows and Macintosh. Multi-user and developer versions are also available.
A demo version of DoSQL 2.0 is available for download on the myFMbutler web site.
myFMbutler is an initiative by SHpartners, a longtime FileMaker FBA Platinum partner. SHpartners currently have 7 FileMaker 12 Certified Developers among their staff and received a "FileMaker Excellence Award for FBA Business Partner of the Year" at DevCon 2008.
myFMbutler's goal is to provide a wide range of tools that help FileMaker developers create better solutions.
"Whether it be through the use of our plug-ins, or some of our other solutions that extend on the capabilities of FileMaker, we want to offer developers a way to improve their products, and help them finish their projects faster."
© 2013 SHpartners bvba - All rights reserved.
"myFMbutler" is a trademark owned by SHpartners bvba.