today i have similary problem:
10.7.5 / FMSA12.02 / Java 7 updated today from 11 to 13, caches deleted, rebooted
10.7.5 / FMPA12.03 / Java 7 updated today from 11 to 13, caches deleted, rebooted
* i can connect local (over localhost): Admin-Console and FMP-over-remote to files
* no connect from other 2 devices and iOS: FMP-over-remote to files
* no connect to Admin-Console from the other 2 devices (10.7.5, Java 7...13)
* Firewall OFF and LittleSnitch OFF
any ideas to doo?
Try typing the file reference in "fmnet: etc" -- may be Bonjour issue?
I solved the problem.
Obtained a new download link from my FM Volume license Rep.
Removed all traces of FM from my computer in both the Admin & User Account
Made my User Account a Admin
Changed old Admin account to regular user
Installed FMA12 using my Account
Turned old Admin back to Admin and turned my account back to a user
Everything works great
- the files are visible into the server
- manually work not (fmnet:...)
-- open with debugger - the Debugger-Window go not open