5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 25, 2013 12:59 PM by DelfinaDaves

DevCon Schedule

PaulWebb

What time does the conference start on Monday and end on Thursday? The Hotel rate is only bookable online for Mon - Thur. Coming from TX I'm thinking sunday travel is a must so I don't miss out on anything!

• 1. Re: DevCon Schedule
          PaulWebb

Called the hotel and they honored the rate from the 9-16th! Only change was I moved from a king to two queens.

• 2. Re: DevCon Schedule

Hi Paul:

Glad to hear the hotel honored the pricing for the extended stay.

To answer your question - on Monday, sessions start as early as 8am for the Pre-Cons. The Opening Session will start at 6:30pm that evening.

The Closing Session will end at 6:30pm Thursday.

Hope this helps for now.

Best,

Delfina

• 3. Re: DevCon Schedule
              taylorsharpe

I extended my stay one night too and at the same rate.  I think when FileMake reserves rooms, they should ask for the block to include Thursday night since the final session starts at 6:30pm.  Even if it is over in an hour, most of us would be hard pressed to find a flight out that we could get to from Devcon after that.  I just scheduled one for first thing Friday morning. 

I'm looking forward to it and hopefully new things!

• 4. Re: DevCon Schedule
                PaulWebb

Thanks Delfina. What are the Pre-Cons? Is that something you need to sign up for? Or is that the more expensive package for DevCon?

Thanks,

• 5. Re: DevCon Schedule

Hi Paul:

Pre-Cons are pre-conference sessions that are scheduled the day before the main sessions begin. The content is typically focussed on fundamentals that may help you throughout the week. Pre-Cons are included with the Gold Package conference fee (as well as the FileMaker Training Series sessions). All the sessions will be posted in the next couple of weeks.

Best,

Delfina