Learn to write SQL queries using FileMaker metaphors you already know: you pick the relationships, fields, and find criteria, Explorer write the SQL for you.
- Test queries against your own darta as you write them
- Copy queries right from the explorer to use in your own scripts
- Free, completely unlocked, and well documented
- 2012 FileMaker DevCon "Solution of the Year"
- New: queries are now fully abstracted to survive field renaming-- including queries you type in by hand
Check out this overview and see the new sbstracted queries in action:
More details and downloads at seedcode.com