1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 7, 2013 2:59 PM by wimdecorte

127.0.0.1 problem

dloughlin

With a new client of mine( Windows Server 2008 R2), I installed the IIS7, and then installed Server Advanced 12, and all worked well. The API connected to the db and everything seemed fine. I then had the client install his SSL certificate, and I checked off (in FSAdmin) to require secure connections, which is what I've done in other locations, and now it appears that the API can no longer connect to the DB. I use 127.0.0.1.

I'm at a loss as to why it isn't working. It has worked at all my other client sites when using SSL, but not here. I assume there is a setting somewhere that is preventing 127.0.0.1, but where?

If anyone else has had this issue and found a solution, I would appreciate any information

Dennis Loughlin

• 1. Re: 127.0.0.1 problem
          wimdecorte

Where did you install the SSL certificate to?  IIS or FMS?  Are we talking about web connections?

If so have you tried from outside the machine with the DNS name or IP address of the machine.  Even on the machine itself have you tried with the IP address or DNS name of the machine, or with "localhost" instead of 127.0.0.1?