1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 8, 2013 12:35 PM by mikebeargie

LOOKING FOR DEVELOPER

mikesherman

I have a small law office with three total employees. I’m looking for someone who has built a law office database and is willing to add some custom features to suit my practice. I have a criminal defense practice with a focus on DUI defense.

I’m looking for the typical things you would expect and I can provide a more detailed explanation but some of the features I would like to see are:

1. Initial contact page where the person answering the phone can capture some basic information and I can fill in the rest when I pick up the call.
      2. A calendar feature where I can enter an event and associated events will appear as well. For example, when I enter “Trial” on April 1 then the due dates for motions, etc. will appear.
      3. The ability for the three of us to share calendars.
      4. The ability to scan and save documents to a particular client file.
      5. The ability to make checklists.
      6. I want to be able to record tasks and monitor whether or not those tasks have been completed.
      7. I want to be able to have some simple document assembly like Fax Cover sheets, letters, etc.
      8. The ability to get this information on our iPads.

I can provide more information. Please respond with the approximate cost for this project. I’m not holding you to it but I will not respond without an approximate project cost. That saves time for both of us. Also, please no phone calls. Let me know by e-mail how you can help and we’ll take it from there.

Thank you!

Mike Sherman

Michael Steven Sherman, P.C.

1002 Law & Finance Building

429 Fourth Avenue

Pittsburgh, PA 15219

P: 412.471.5000

F: 412.471.5001

E: mike@paduidefense.com