AnsweredAssumed Answered

Question re: Using "Send Mail" from File Menu

Question asked by KatFile7 on Mar 13, 2013
Latest reply on Mar 13, 2013 by KatFile7

This was asked several years ago but the answers I've found haven't really addressed the problem I'm having. There are times that I want to send an email to a found set of addresses but I want it to go to the OUT box (Apple Mail) where I can make some adjustments. For example, within the dialog box inside Filemaker, I can only attach one file. Also, I'm never exactly sure how my "Message" is going to show up, so I really want to see it in my OUT box before it goes out. However, as soon as I hit "Okay" it goes directly out. I'm sending it via my E-mail Client. I tried turning off my Wi-Fi, thinking that it would put it in my OUT box but it just flashed open in the background and then disappeared. I would really appreciate any help I could get with this. I tried using a scripted version of this where there is a check box that says: "Perform Without Dialog." I tried using that and it did put it in the Out box but only for a second. Before I could do anything with it, it went out. Thank you in advance for your help.

Outcomes