8 Replies Latest reply on Mar 13, 2013 5:22 PM by KatFile7

Question re: Using "Send Mail" from File Menu

KatFile7

This was asked several years ago but the answers I've found haven't really addressed the problem I'm having. There are times that I want to send an email to a found set of addresses but I want it to go to the OUT box (Apple Mail) where I can make some adjustments. For example, within the dialog box inside Filemaker, I can only attach one file. Also, I'm never exactly sure how my "Message" is going to show up, so I really want to see it in my OUT box before it goes out. However, as soon as I hit "Okay" it goes directly out. I'm sending it via my E-mail Client. I tried turning off my Wi-Fi, thinking that it would put it in my OUT box but it just flashed open in the background and then disappeared. I would really appreciate any help I could get with this. I tried using a scripted version of this where there is a check box that says: "Perform Without Dialog." I tried using that and it did put it in the Out box but only for a second. Before I could do anything with it, it went out. Thank you in advance for your help.