FMP12 Advanced on Windows 7
I have two remote databases open, X and Y. I'm trying to import a script from Y to X. When I select database Y in the import script dialog, I get a license key conflict error and FM quits.
Please provide more information.
1. Version of FMP12?
- Would be best if you are on v3.
2. Are both DB on the same FMS?
3. Version of FMS hosting DB Y
4. Version of FMS hosting DB X
5. Are both DB open before you try to do the import?
- If yes then try doing it with DB Y closed.
(If you opened the DB with an internal file reference that uses an IP address but the Selection of the DB is using a DNS name then FMS could be seeing this as two separate computers accessing the file with the same License Key - or vise-verse).
6. Do you have any plugins installed? Which ones?
7. What are the script names?
- Are any special characters used in the script name, like "#" or "&", etc.
This is it. One copy was opened via internal IP and the other via DNS name. The day is yours, ch0c0halic! Thanks!
Retrieving data ...