Up and Running with FileMaker Go Training Video with: Cris Ippolite
...is now live on lynda.com UP and Running with FileMaker Go
Course Description:Discover how to use FileMaker Go to take your database along on your iPhone or iPad. In this course, author and FileMaker database expert Cris Ippolite shows you how to manage FileMaker databases, print and export data, and perform searches on iOS devices. He also offers FileMaker developers some design considerations and extra session management precautions to keep in mind when building databases for FileMaker Go, as well as how to use "URL schemes" to interface with other iOS apps.
- What is FileMaker Go?
- Opening files via the File Browser
- Working with records in FileMaker Go
- Exploring container fields
- Designing for FileMaker Go
- Understanding session management
- Communicating with other iOS apps
Course Description: Learn advanced FileMaker Pro development techniques to help you take your databases to the next level. In this course, author and FileMaker database expert Cris Ippolite walks you through how to secure your databases; share your databases on the web or network; and create intermediate scripts, calculations, and reports. The course also discusses using the Web Viewer to extend your databases, discusses integrating HTML5 into Web Viewers, and more.
- Managing access to your database
- Parsing text with calculation functions
- Using calculations in field validation and auto enter options
- Creating nested subsummary and crosstab reports
- Creating user-driven and multi-criteria relationships
- Working with intermediate script techniques
- Extending Web Viewer using HTML5 and data URLs
- Sharing databases on a network using FileMaker Server
- Publishing your databases to the web using the Instant Web Publishing or PHP
- and more!
Duration: 7.57 Hours
Also: FileMaker 12 Essential Training click here