3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 3, 2013 10:19 PM by Ragupathi

How to make comfortable desktop script to server script

Ragupathi

Hi everyone i just created script for Desktop filemaker Pro 12 but now i want to run the script in sever how to make comfortable for server Script

my script it will send any email for birthday wishes for an employee's and every day i can't check manually so want i did is i just created schedules to run script every day morning 12:00 clock and send email but now how to make comfortable same script to server

Please find script image

Can anyone help me in this case to slove this issues

• 1. Re: How to make comfortable desktop script to server script
          deninger

WIthout a little more background on what is being exported (and why), I can only point out the obious: the export field step is not compatible when run from a server side script (hence it being dimmed). If you can let us know what is in this field, we might be able to give you a few ideas on how to work around this limitation.

• 2. Re: How to make comfortable desktop script to server script
            wimdecorte

Side note:

Unless the $$ variable already has a value, the export would fail on your desktop since you use it in the export but only set it AFTER the import.

Given the purpose of the script there is no need to use a global variable.  A local ($) variable will do, as long as you set its value before you use it in the export script step.

• 3. Re: How to make comfortable desktop script to server script
              Ragupathi

Hi I just developed for HR Database for company. Once current date is equal to employee date of birth then automatic email will send to employee Birth day wishes with Greetings images..... for that i just created two table first table it will contain (Employee name , Employee Id , date of birth, ...... etc ) and second table will contain ( S.no(automatic serial no ), Image(Container ) )

Now what i what is i want to write script from the server to send an email to current birthday employee and one more think the image should change automatic example : 1st email as been sent with image 1 and 2nd email should go with 2nd image only How to do that please guide me to slove this issues