AnsweredAssumed Answered

callback problem to get data into FileMaker

Question asked by dataclip on Jun 17, 2013
Latest reply on Jun 19, 2013 by dataclip

I am trying to use FM Go to initiate a payment procedure with a financial app. Through callback I want to get the result of the transaction back into FM Go.

This process works fine, except for the fact that I do net get the result back into FM. I have tried both the get script parameter and the variable option. Also tested both FM Go 11 and 12.

Here is an example of the URL I generate (in the application it is properly URL encoded, here I have used the original characters to improve eligibility).

adyen://payment?session_id=55&amount=016&currency=EUR&reference=17-6-2013&start_immediately=1&callback=fmp7script://$/AdyenTest&script=process_var&$Data=result

The Adyen app returns the following URL (I have deleted some info returned to improve eligibility)

http://$/AdyenTest?originalAmountValue=16&originalAmountCurrency=EUR&startMonth=08&result=APPROVED&......&script=process_var&expiryYear=2016&....&cardScheme=7&%24Data=result&checksum=48&.........

AS you can see the app returns result=APPROVED, the URL also contains the script and the variable I defined. The script in FM Go gets triggered through the callback. However the script does not write the actual result into a field, but the word result. So the place holder in $Data is not replaced by the actual result.

Any ideas on why this is not happening (or why this is not possible) would be appreciated.

Joost Kingma

Outcomes