1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 15, 2013 8:34 AM by LyndsayHowarth

IWP Server advanced 12.04

nvandenburgh

I have a filemaker 12 solution that I've been hosting for over a year in both a filemaker client environment and IWP on FMS 12. Just recently I upgrade our servers and reposted my databases and when ever it is access via IWP in crashes the web publising engine on FMS. The database will continue to work fine from the client. The only thing that fixes filemaker server publising engine is a uninstall and reinstall after the crash. I have narrowed it down to my database, meaning other simple databases work fine. I checked all my start up scripts and they have all compatible steps for IWP. Anyone know of any fatal script steps I should stay away from or why this solution would work for a year and now all of a sudden stop working?

• 1. Re: IWP Server advanced 12.04
          LyndsayHowarth

Really not sure what is going on... but there could be some sort of corruption in the database that FMSA cannot resolve.

I would suggest you perform a bit of maintenance on the file.. Compress it and reupload... see if that helps. If necessary escalate your maintenance to a recovery... or perhaps import the data into an old clone if the structure has not changed in that time.

- Lyndsay