AnsweredAssumed Answered

IWP search not showing all results

Question asked by robrickard on Jul 9, 2013
Latest reply on Nov 21, 2013 by LyndsayHowarth

Im new to FileMaker. I have purchased the training here at TechNet, bought a few books, and scoured the internet when i have questions. On a IWP solution i have not been able to figure out why searching via IWP has random results and often missing records but works great via client.

I have created a layout and limited the fields on it for searching. I have scripted buttons to open the special search layout and enter find mode (not paused). Than a second button that performs the find, then goes to a list layout and enters browser mode. Nothing fancy or difficult, but the results negative.

I have attached screen shots of scripts and layouts - notice that the list view states there are two records but only lists one. (two 'dougs' in this test database)

I do not have a lot of scripts going on - nothing complicated at all in this database. Its a simple database that needs to be IWP. I hope this is something simple im missing in IWP. Thanks for any help - if you have any ideas or know what this could be i really appreciate it. I have invested a lot of time digging, but found no answers that helped.

Outcomes