AnsweredAssumed Answered

'Error: Field not found' when updating records via php

Question asked by dvalley on Jul 12, 2013
Latest reply on Jul 12, 2013 by mbraendle

I am a relative newcomer to the FileMaker API (and php in general). I have a file that I need to update from a web form. I can see the page with all fields and field values (if any). When I update the db via POST, I always get Error: field not found. I have checked the field names and all corrospond with the POST data. The layout name is correct, the permissions are full (it is a local test environment). I have no idea why the fields are not found. They are obviously there.