AnsweredAssumed Answered

how to enable to update child table record from Main Table

Question asked by Ragupathi on Jul 24, 2013
Latest reply on Jul 24, 2013 by LyndsayHowarth

Hi everyone,

i need one help from you

I need to update the record from main table but it should update in child table or barrow table also. below image you can easy understand what i am asking ?

this database i choose from Filemaker Template but i want to create same database like this template but i am facing lot of error

1. how to create the this kind of table which can update from main table itself ?

2. how to create the start date and end date this image display below? same thing i just created from table but its not working that you fine in Step 3?

in Time off start date - end date i am getting the value but same thing i did in training start date - end date but here i am not getting any value

3. how create the table which is display in Step 5? table as been created but its not there in Manage Layout ?

4. How to Enable the Blue color line which displaying in Step 6 and y its need ???

Step 1 is Time off table which can i update from Personal table

Step 2 is Time off table i update the record

Step 3 is Training table which can i am trying to update record from Personal table

Step 4 is Training table also child table but i am not able to update record from personnal record

Step 5 is Full database Table image

Step 6 is Database Image

can any one help to slove this Issues

PLs pls pls help me

Attachments

Outcomes