I converted an FM 11 system to FM 12. There is a script that send a snapshot link which worked fine in FM 11. Now when they click the fpsl file it opens XML import dialog.
The extension for snapshot links changed in FMP12. It is now ".fmpsl" instead of FMP11's ".fpsl". Change your script step that saves the snapshot link to use the new file extension.
The only reason I know this is because I got hit by the extension change some time ago. Spent a good hour or so debugging when I finally noticed that the extension was different!
Yikes! Thanks for sharing the solution.
Pueblo Systems, Inc.
Retrieving data ...