myFMbutler AutoSender 3.2
the easiest way to send e-mail, text messages and faxes from FileMaker Server 12
Ghent, Belgium - August 6, 2013 - myFMbutler today announced the immediate availability of myFMbutler AutoSender 3.2.
About myFMbutler AutoSender 3.2
myFMbutler AutoSender is a messaging solution robot that allows you to automatically send e-mails from your FileMaker solutions, based on the status of a FileMaker field. You can easily manage several files from which to send e-mail.
- Supports plain text as well as HTML e-mail, and mixed plain/HTML messages
- Logging of date and time when e-mail was sent
- Communicates with FileMaker Server using either JDBC or XML
- Runs a background process (a daemon on OS X - a service on Windows)
What is new in version 3.2?
- Added the possibility to cycle logs and limit the size of the log files
- Mailjet support
- Memory optimization
- Java 7 compatibility
- Fixed an issue where invalid statuses wouldn't be updated
- [OS X] Status light was always green
- FileMaker Server 11 or FileMaker Server 11 Advanced
- FileMaker Server 12 or FileMaker Server 12 Advanced
- Windows 2003 Server or higher
- Windows XP SP2 or higher
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 server or higher
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher
Pricing and availability
AutoSender 3.2 is available today for EUR 249,- or about USD 330,-.
The upgrade is free for registered users of version 3.x.
The new version is available on the myFMbutler download page (www.myfmbutler.com).
FileMaker DevCon 2013
myFMbutler will again have a booth at this year's conference. Those who are attending may want to drop by the booth to get a demo of one of our products. You are all welcome on our vendor session about SQL in FileMaker Pro 12 on Thursday the 15th of August at 2:00 PM.
myFMbutler is an initiative by SHpartners, a longtime FileMaker FBA Platinum partner. SHpartners currently have 7 FileMaker 12 Certified Developers among their staff and received a "FileMaker Excellence Award for FBA Business Partner of the Year" at DevCon 2008.
myFMbutler's goal is to provide a wide range of tools that help FileMaker developers create better solutions.
"Whether it be through the use of our plug-ins, or some of our other solutions that extend on the capabilities of FileMaker, we want to offer developers a way to improve their products, and help them finish their projects faster."