I found an issue when using an Open URL in a loop when there is a Show Custom Diaglog outside of the loop. The Open URL does not execute when there is a Show Custom Diaglog added. It executes correctly once it is removed. See the code below.
- Go to Layout [ “Open Local” (Local) ]
- Show All Records
- Go to Record/Request/Page [ First ]
- If [ Local::Added DB ≠ "" and Local::Added DB Path ≠ "" and Local::Added DB Option = "Yes" ]
- Open URL [ Local::Added DB Path ] [ No dialog ]
- Insert Calculated Result [ Local::Hits; Local::Hits+ 1 ] [ Select ]
- End If
- Go to Record/Request/Page [ Next; Exit after last ]
- End Loop
- Show Custom Dialog [ Message: "Success."; Default Button: “OK”, Commit: “Yes”; Button 2: “Cancel”, Commit: “No” ]
When the Show Custom Dialog is removed the script works as intended. Does anyone know why this happens? Is there a way around this?