My company is looking to hire a contractor to assist me in building out a project I started. The bulk of the work would be around reporting, mostly cross-tab and graph type reports. We are using FM 12 with server. If you have any interest or know of someone that does please have them reach out to Greg Silvestri at GSilvestri@SkillStorm.com and be sure to put 'FORT FileMaker position' in the subject. Thanks!
SkillStorm has an immediate opportunity for a 4-6 month contract Database Engineer with one of our Fortune 100 clients (remote work)
- This position is responsible for development and optimization of a FileMaker Pro 12 customized user interface.
- This position will also be responsible for enhancing existing functionalities, estimating task effort, writing/reviewing functional design specifications, and related documentation.
- This position will interact with team members and when required with end users, and deals with production and technical support issues.
- FileMaker certified; preferred.
- Genuine interest in programming, problem solving and creative solutions Experience with FileMaker Pro 12 Custom Functions and ScriptMaker Experience with FileMaker Pro 12 Server deployment and management
- Ability to script and design reports. Sub-summary, crosstab, and graphical versions.
- Experience with FileMaker Pro 12 Custom Functions and ScriptMaker
- Experience with FileMaker Pro 12 Server deployment and management
- Possess knowledge of PHP and HTML as well as their application and use in the FileMaker web publishing environment
- Review business requirements (including a detailed ERD) working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- - Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- - Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- - Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Extremely detail oriented with strong communication skills
- Education B.S. in Computer Science or related field.
For Immediate consideration please submit resumes to email@example.com and direct questions to Greg Silvestri at 919-719-2676.
Feel free to check out www.skillstorm.com to see other SkillStorm opportunities