Announcing Email 2: your total messaging plug-in
360Works is proud to announce the release of Email 2! The Email 2 plug-in takes email in FileMaker to a whole new level, sending and receiving HTML or plain text emails with SMTP, POP, and IMAP right from a FileMaker solution. Email 2 brings these great new features:
- Send email using Amazon Simple Email Service, a product from Amazon Web Services that gives the flexibility of an in-house solution and the stability of a third party email provider. Just like an AWS account, there's no need for an SMTP server with this option.
- Send Instant Messages and SMS / text messages using AIM
- Move messages on IMAP servers, or save copies of outgoing messages with new function EmailMoveCurrentMessage
- Support for POP3 UID reading & searching: A much more efficient way to get new messages from your POP3 and IMAP mailboxes
- Support for manually specifying message-id for outgoing messages
- Customizable progress bar
- New parameter for EmailReadMessageValue reads the raw format of an email
- Added EmailReadMessagesFromFile, for pulling messages from an MBOX file or MimeMessage raw file
And so much more!
- New EmailConnect methods to enable STARTTLS and force trust SSL certificates
- Automatically zips directories sent as attachments for you
- Choose to remove deleted messages immediately with IMAP mailboxes
- Now gives you the capability to specify multiple plain text parts in a single message
- Improved support for messages containing both inline and non-inline attachments
- Now supports CRAM-MD5 authentication when connecting to an SMTP server
For More Information
To get access to all these new features, download a demo or purchase an upgrade from 360works.com/email-plugin/. Email 2 is included with the 360Works Portfolio Bundle, which means that current subscribers will receive a Email 2 Enterprise License for free. It can be purchased separately as a $95 single user license, $195 Workgroup license for 10 users, or $395 Enterprise license for unlimited users and FileMaker Server / Web Publishing deployment. Upgrade pricing from version 1 is also available.
Download a free, fully-featured demo or purchase an upgrade from our website:
Located in metro Atlanta, 360Works, a FileMaker Platinum Business Alliance member, has been providing FileMaker-based solutions for 17 years. The company is a leading developer of both shrink-wrapped and custom database design solutions for clients such as NASA, Pixar, US Marines, Make-A-Wish foundation and others. The company is credited for its forward-thinking solutions, dedication and unparalleled client service.