Announcing Email 2: your total messaging plug-in
360Works is proud to announce the release of Email 2! The Email 2 plug-in takes email in FileMaker to a whole new level, sending and receiving HTML or plain text emails with SMTP, POP, and IMAP right from a FileMaker solution. Email 2 brings these great new features:
- Send email using Amazon Simple Email Service, a product from Amazon Web Services that gives the flexibility of an in-house solution and the stability of a third party email provider. Just like an AWS account, there's no need for an SMTP server with this option.
- Send Instant Messages and SMS / text messages using AIM
- Move messages on IMAP servers, or save copies of outgoing messages with new function EmailMoveCurrentMessage
- Support for POP3 UID reading & searching: A much more efficient way to get new messages from your POP3 and IMAP mailboxes
- Support for manually specifying message-id for outgoing messages
- Customizable progress bar
- New parameter for EmailReadMessageValue reads the raw format of an email
- Added EmailReadMessagesFromFile, for pulling messages from an MBOX file or MimeMessage raw file
And so much more!
- New EmailConnect methods to enable STARTTLS and force trust SSL certificates
- Automatically zips directories sent as attachments for you
- Choose to remove deleted messages immediately with IMAP mailboxes
- Now gives you the capability to specify multiple plain text parts in a single message
- Improved support for messages containing both inline and non-inline attachments
- Now supports CRAM-MD5 authentication when connecting to an SMTP server
Ready to use sample code!
Try all the new features!
Simple and clear examples
For More Information
To get access to all these new features, download a demo or purchase an upgrade from 360works.com/email-plugin/. Email 2 is included with the 360Works Portfolio Bundle, which means that current subscribers will receive a Email 2 Enterprise License for free. It can be purchased separately as a $95 single user license, $195 Workgroup license for 10 users, or $395 Enterprise license for unlimited users and FileMaker Server / Web Publishing deployment. Upgrade pricing from version 1 is also available.
Download a free, fully-featured demo or purchase an upgrade from our website:
Located in metro Atlanta, 360Works, a FileMaker Platinum Business Alliance member, has been providing FileMaker-based solutions for 17 years. The company is a leading developer of both shrink-wrapped and custom database design solutions for clients such as NASA, Pixar, US Marines, Make-A-Wish foundation and others. The company is credited for its forward-thinking solutions, dedication and unparalleled client service.