Due to fields being deleted and added. etc. it's almost impossible to get the fields from a Filemaker DB to match exactly with a SQL database. Most likely you will have to update all the connections, etc. by hand.
One thing that may help is to use a view in the SQL database to arrange the fields in the same order as the fields in the Filemaker database.
Thanx for your answer.
Here are a bunch of things I tried before I posted :
I created the SQL table in the exact same order as my "Extrait" table.
I had no problem to import my FLMP datas into it, the fields matched perfectly.
But when I replaced the source in the graph TO it did not match.
So here is what I tried :
I created a small SQL data base with 3 fields plus The same Table in Flmp with 3 fields.
I made a model in flmp with this TO source.
In the graph,
I tried to swap beetween the internal flmp data source & the SQL data source and ...
it matched perfectly !
I tried then to create another SQL table with inverting the creation order of the fields ... in flmp the order was inverted the same way...
BUT with my bigger SQL table (39 fields) that must replace my (old) internal flmp data source, it does not match !
PS : The field order in SQL wiew does not affect the shadow table order in FLMP. In the shadow table the order display is always by creation order.